Thursday, February 15, 2007

Life in Pictures

We took Elias on his first sledding adventure on Saturday. He fell asleep in the car on the way there, was in and out of the car twice, and didn't wake up until he was sitting in his sled! He hardly talked or smiled the whole time, but it's all he's been talking about all week. For some reason, he calls sledding, "crash". There were quite a few crashes involved in our day, perhaps that's why. All day long he says, "Daddy big, big crash. Mommy big crash. Elias crash. Yeah."







I love making Valentine's cookies!



I think I want to kiss my cookie.



We've had record-breaking amounts of snow this week. Our muscles are very sore from all the shoveling. Makes us long for the days when Chase and I would head to the slopes after work for an evening of snowboarding! Here is our picnic table turned wedding cake, outside our back door. Forgot to get pictures of my buried car.

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow that is a lot of snow - definately have us beat here in Michigan although I have had my fair share of shoveling the last 10 days.

    Thanks for posting the update. I check every week for new pics and am always so happy to see little Elias and what new adventures he is up to!

    Love and Miss you all!
    Ami

    ReplyDelete