Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Nothingville

Wow how time flies when you've moved to a new state and do nothing all the time since you don't work and have no friends yet and don't live in your own place. :-) Okay, that's only partly true. Like, the "nothing" part. Because I do make coffee at least twice a day. And wash clothes occasionally. We find an errand or two to run each day. Hmm... what else? (I am not kidding when I say that I'm thinking hard about this). Play!?! Just lots of 3-year-old play.



Oh, and we've been to Dallas 5 times, New Boston twice, and Florida for a week. And my best girlfriends from childhood came in for four days. Does all that count for something?!?!



I'll post some pictures from Christmas, New Years and other exciting events soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment