Monday, March 16, 2009

Time w/ Daddy in the Workshop



Chase here. I haven't written on the blog for many moons now and I know many of you are frustrated with the lack of media coverage provided by my lovely wife and family news correspondent, so I thought I'd write a little something for the many fans out there in blog land. (By "many fans", I mean our parents and a few close friends who check this now and then.)




One of my favorite things to do in order to relax and spend time w/ Elias is spend time in the workshop. By workshop, I mean my approxiamate 1/3 of the garage that is mine and that I use as a work space to do whatever tinkering I feel necessary. We do everything from gunsmithing, auto repair, and an occasional HotWheels monster truck axel repair. No, I'm not kidding - I have fixed more than one HotWheels monster truck in my time. Any of you who know Elias well know exactly why.




This past Sunday was one those rare, wonderful days where we had no plans and nothing too pressing to do. So naturally, Elias and I spent some time... in the workshop. We also wondered outside a bit and practiced a little baseball, which Elias is getting into lately. I share this simply because it is one of my favorite things in the world and it is a little glimpse into our life. And I got a great pic of E that I had to post...




1 comment: